I had a bit of a fit of excitement when I stumbled across The Ragged Priest last week, because this was my internet moment - where I stumbled across a little corner of the web filled with all my dreams in one place. I mean FEATHER KNITWEAR, STUDDED LEATHER AND FRINGED DENIM is my heaven. I want all the stock, which is mostly reworked individualistic classics and gorgeous vintage pieces, in my wardrobe right now. Sadly my bank allowance doesn't allow for that. Although, The Ragged Priest's prices are actually pretty reasonable, given that All Saints would probably charge at least a hundred for the same pair of shorts. The stock is perfect for recreating the navajo, nomadic, Coachella influenced style that is still blowing through the fashion world like a tropical breeze; it hints at hedonism, yet is practical, comfortable, is earthy and sexy yet subtle. Their stock ranges from the rock star grunge look, that I need to be donning come October for gigs at the Academy and nights out in Camden, to the festival intoned denim washed shorts and late night beach party hinting kaftans. I NEED to be wearing these sunset influenced shorts to Bestival, dancing away in them cider in hand, whilst the sun blazes and Friendly Fires curate their stage. Their lookbook is ultimately bewitching; think Nasty Gal thrown into The Gypsy Warrior stock room (another of my two favourite online stores). And I can imagine everyone from Alexa Chung to Alison Mosshart in their stock. I'm yet to make a purchase, Pukkelpop flights you have depleted my bank account GRRR, so can't comment on service but with each piece being entirely bespoke, completely different to their High Street counterparts and at a pretty reasonable price margin I can't imagine there being any problems. Let me know if any of you have bought something in the past, or plan to in the future. I'm currently trying to decide whether I need fringed or studded leather to help me swagger through the Winter months! It's quite the predicament. So any thoughts on that would be appreciated too!




