rogues at sunset



So here's an amalgamation of photos from my past week, tied up and finished with a pretty bow of a song I've been listening to a lot lately. Dry The River often refer to it live as a "drinking song," which I think is just perfect for the lovely lethargically sunny days we've been having in the UK at the moment.  



(I just want to explain why we have this ratty chair in our garden, that we have come to adapt into a bit of a quirky feature. It's part of our really old garden furniture, but when we came to throw it out we found out that a few carpenter bees had made their home in it, since I'm a huge animal lover and carpenter bees are really fascinating - and aren't capable of stinging! - I insisted we kept it. Normal bees are incredible with their ability to make honey, but carpenter bees can actually make perfectly symmetrical circular holes which they nest in. The animal kingdom is amazing.)