
A series of things I want and definitely can't justify buying - but probably will anyway. I seem to think since I did ridiculous amounts of work yesterday I deserve a treat, but possibly not a £1000 worth of luxury! I've been milling around all day listening to Jamie xx and U2 (two weeks till Glastonbury omgz), looking at hotels in Bristol (any suggestions?) and taking photos. I made some drawings and lists today for my blog as I really want to move forward setting in motion proper features (which I have to some extent now but not enough) and I want it to be all pretty, but my HTML skills are as poor as my mathematics! One day! I'm definitely going to just bite the bullet so to speak and do some outfit posts though.... maybe after I've recovered from the mess that will be Parklife! Sunglasses ordered. Camera charged. Roll on the rainy weekend!
