painting constellations

So I'm back! It feels like in terms of blogging I've been away ages when actually it's only been a long weekend; but I have a whole host of photos and escapades to share later on this week! Probably Thursday. This weekend I've just been like a hyper child, only with mojitos and cider and black instead of milk and biscuits! Although not having a phone is really starting to bother me, I definitely miss how easy it is to just arrange things and find things out with an iphone. The countdown to 6th June is now on!


Which kind of links perfectly to my first screenshot. Hey white iphone, get in my bag asap please, thank you. It's so bad that I am actually looking forward to wasting my life away on Fruit Ninja, Angry Birds and Whatsapp! I have decided if I get a white iphone my continuous bad luck with iphones will end. Although there is no logic behind this thinking, just a lot of hope!  


Jersey Shore has been my Bank Holiday Weekend recovery treat. I've become obsessed and have just been tucked up in bed resting my wearied self, drinking excessive amounts of This Water, laughing out loud. I want Vinny's Mom to cook me a meal. 


GET ME TO THAILAND! I've wanted to go to Thailand for so long but the past week I've just been wistfully staring at photos of gorgeous beaches, little monkeys, people stroking lions and riding elephants. I want to go so badly! Not helped by all the amazing stories and photos there are out there from friends who've been! I'm quite desperate to stay in this hotel too, that also doubles up as an elephant sanctuary. It just looks absolutely breathtaking for the money.


I love this answer. I think it just summarises festival ethics and etiquette perfectly and just makes Glastonbury sound perfect, cannot believe that in a months time it will have been and gone!


Totally lusting after these wedges, I think they're absolutely gorgeous. Coral completely dominated my Summer wardrobe last year; everything from nail varnish, to bikinis, to sandals... but these are now like the missing piece of a coral colour blocking jigsaw! I think they'd look so perfect with a black or white dress too, offset with a Summer tan! Plus wedges are so much comfier than heels it means they're great for wearing on hardcore nights out. Think I might buy them for a Parklife pre-party.


This is an old link but one I revisit all the time, I've mentioned before my complete love for animals and wildlife photography. To the extent that when there were pictures of frogs in Hello Magazine the other week I sat and laughed at them for about half an hour! Crazy! This picture is from a LIFE Magazine article entitled 'A Squirrels Guide To Fashion' and apparently is a orphaned squirrel adopted by a woman in Washington DC in the 1940s, it accompanied her everywhere from visits to the children's hospice to shopping trips and she loved dressing it up. You can see more pictures here. They are adorable!


I'm massively tempted by Beacons Festival at the moment; I live quite close by and the line-up is full of up and coming acts that I've mentioned on this blog quite a lot. I just need to convince somebody to come with me!


I want this Topshop t-shirt purely because of how perfect this list is. This is just everything that I love about Summer. I'm so glad that it's now officially started. Although I might need to work on that 'falling in love' part, hmm! 


If you've listened to the news today you've probably heard about this website, it's like the political version of Hot Or Not. My friend sent me the link earlier and I have to admit I think it's just a bit of 'tongue in cheek' fun; particularly since it parallels Zuckerberg's pre-Facebook model 'Facemash' as depicted in The Social Network. Mind you, that got shut down pretty quickly so this counterpart may meet a similar fate!


The new video for Kings Of Leon's new single from 'Come Around Sundown' might contain a hundred and one cliches but it also massively makes me yearn for that dreamy American roadtrip! Oh how I adore the Kings!


Sneak peek at some of my Evolution Festival photos. I am so in love with the Darwin Deez now; their set was absolutely brilliant and drummer Miles Crawford is gorgeous! Pink top, braces, cigarettes, stubble..... Swoon!