the child is grown, the dream has gone

Today I'm wishing that instead of my life looking like this...



It looked like this....



I have so much work to do at the moment and am getting more and more disorganised with each day that passes. Ideas for my blog are cramming up my home screen and the other day I realised I had more books in my room than floor space. Not cool. I desperately want a holiday. The big sunny photos is back in the good old days of Summer past when I lived in Ibiza, just looking at it makes me wish I had a time machine. Time seems to have flown so fast this year, why is it not Summer yet? The forest photo is of the Treehotel in Sweden, which I've been dying to go to for quite a while now. It just looks absolutely heavenly; so earthly and liberating. The past few weeks I've been really bogged down in thoughts but last night I had one of those deep manic chats with a friend, one where one minute you're practically crying and talking about getting old and not being a kid any more and the next you're discussing Justin Bieber and Scream 4! It was so good, and I felt so much better after it. I've just been for a session at the gym too, I go to the gym most days now and find it's such a good space to clear your head. So now I'm feeling like I want to have a big tidy, crack on with posts I've been planning for my blog, do all my work and book a holiday! I'm still toying with the idea of going abroad for my birthday.... or a Mulberry Alexa. What do you think? Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I honestly can't remember a single significant thing I did, other than tune in to see David Walliams hero through '24 Hour Panel People' for Comic Relief. Pancake Day tomorrow. SO EXCITED.