So there's some blog overhauling going on right now. Mostly caused by insomnia and restlessness. I'm a major perfectionist so it's killing me that I'm not happy with how things look right now. My aim over the next week is to improve on this. So lovely readers, followers and commenters bear with me just for a little while whilst I make adjustments. I know reading something pretty is just so much nicer than reading something ugly. And the ultimate aim is to make everything look lovely, but I'm a terrible technology geek. I'm on my my fourth iphone and I dread to think of how many digital cameras I've destroyed on nights out in the past. So HTML is completely destroying me right now! The one thing I did manage to do successfully today was get home in time to watch the Burberry runway live stream, I thought I wasn't going to make it but I remembered in just the nick of time. I now almost wish I hadn't seen it since I've never lusted after a waterproof item more than I've lusted after the finale rain capes all evening! They're online already, and they're well out of budget. Looks like I'll be sticking to my pac-a-mac at Glastonbury this year! I did manage to find this lovely photo of the Burberry show taken with the Instagram app though.
It really captures the classical style of Burberry and just how timeless their garments are. I love how forward thinking and quintessentially British Burberry are and their integration with young talent is brilliant. I went through a stage of being utterly obsessed with the Burberry acoustics. One of my favourites, Misty Miller was at the Burberry fashion show today and I'm very jealous of her hair braid. It's making me very nostalgic for my Summer abroad (needless to say, my own purple hair braid is long gone.)
Misty Miller (such a romantic name) is a dab hand on the ukulele and her songs are just so sweet and summery. So are perfect for this transitional time of year. I can't wait for her debut album, which is rumoured to be forthcoming this year. Fingers crossed. I'm going to close my eyes and listen to 'Remember' now, whilst thinking of sunsets, barbecues and daisy chains. Which is funnily enough, pretty much what I want my blog to encapsulate.