blame it on the weather

So just a quick post today before I head for movie and takeaway times! I'm supposed to be getting ready but I couldn't resist blogging. Thank you so much for all the lovely comments these past few days, every one makes me smile so much. The weather's actually been pretty lovely today, so I'm in a very good mood, it's hard not to be when the sun's shining away. Even now it's not fully dark yet! Wow, Spring is officially on it's way. I can hear the little birdies chirping away from my bedroom, although this isn't unusual, you can actually hear birdsong pretty much all the time from my room as I face out onto some super tall trees. I love it. It's such a lovely thing to wake up to. Our West Highland puppy, a Christmas present from Granddad, went on his first long walk today. He looked absolutely adorable scampering around and having a cheeky bit of ice cream when nobody was looking! As it's been so sunny and bright I couldn't help but be reminded of the Spring catwalk bright ensembles. A Jil Sander maxi skirt would have looked amazing walking round the Lake District! And I have a urge to track down and own anything in shades of tangerine and salmon! They keep flashing into my mind! The bright colours and sunny weather all reminded me of Reindeer Sections video for 'You Are My Joy' which is such a cute video I thought I'd share it with you all. It's definitely one of my favourite music videos.






And these are some of the outfits I had on my mind when the video popped into my head.


Jil Sander Spring 2011


Prada Spring 2011


Jonathon Saunders Spring 2011


Christopher Kane Spring 2011