A unexpectedly Wintery week in photos that has led to me relishing snuggling up with a hot drink, blanket and magazine rather than hitting the town. We've failed to get the snow but amidst degree drops and the arrival of sniffles and coughs I've really enjoyed a pretty relaxed week. I'm currently going through the UCAS process again and have been thus far, accepted to Kingston and Goldsmiths to study English and journalism which is quite reassuring. Words have always been what I've loved most in this world. Music the close second, this 'Apparat' track competed with Jack Penate's latest offering for my track of the week slot but eventually found 'Black Water' to be so warming and endearing it just won out. I've also been obsessively listening to Lana del Rey's 'Born To Die' and am going to finally post a review up this week, I'm so biased having loved her for almost a year now and meeting her in the past but if you want to read me rhapsodising about how much I love her old school vocals and conceptual album check back later in the week. I stayed up to watch the Superbowl last night and am still sleepy from it today, I still can't decide whether I loved or hated the half time show. Part of me, was screaming this is ridiculous, cover up and please get LMFAO off my screens. But another part of me was wowed at Madonna for being the original star still getting up and doing her thing at 53. What did you think? Anyway, I'm off to do attempt to do some work but in actuality to read Grimmy's article with Azealia Banks from Love magazine again - in love would be an understatement.








