Shadow Puppet

Ladening our wrists with friendship bracelets, trinkets and precious metals seems to have become an increasingly popular fashion over the Summer months, tapping into the navajo trend that so easily accompanies festival season. I've long been the kind of girl who collects jewellery adornments from travels and festivals, I like having an instantaneous means to a memory. So when I go to a new festival or country I often spend hours whiling away time at little outdoor stores scouring for new bracelets or anklets. This is just a little look at some of the (rather extensive) collection I've been wearing lately. 



Bottom to Top: Tiffany heart bracelet, Glastonbury knitted aztec bracelet, TW Steel watch, Glastonbury weaved bracelet, LIFEGOESON (Noah and the Whale obsessive) homemade bracelet, Benicassim purple bracelet, Links Of London purple ombre bracelet.



Bottom to Top: Glastonbury wristband, Snowbombing wristband, Benicassim 2010 wristband, Creamfields wristband, Parklife wristband, Evolution wristband, Benicassim 2011 wristband, Thailand wish bracelet, Ibiza Workers wristband, Ibiza Rocks wristband, Reclaim The Dancefloor VIP wristband, Live At Leeds wristband, V Festival wristband.