Avenues




I know, I've been a bad blogger of late, almost disappearing off the face of the internet post-Pukkelpop but this week I plan to be back with a vengeance. Showering a lot more attention on my little corner of the web. This is kind of a - a) how sad I am that Summer is drawing to a close (even if I am bringing it to an end spectacularly with Bestival) b) how amazing is Bombay Bicycle's new album 'A Different Kind Of Fix' and c) in the spirit of things a traditional Saturday Spotlight post expressing huge adoration for the delightful Lucy Rose part one (part two comes next Saturday) - sort of post. 

I've spent the week discussing cosy winter gigs, having drinks in pubs, spending days in patisseries, excessively wearing my leather jacket and having trips to the cinema so I'm pretty much transitioning into Autumn leaving lazy days reading in the sun and having meals al fresco long behind. With the sweeping September rain we've been having here I think its safe to say tights, scarves and winter coats are firmly back in business. I'm kind of already nostalgic for Summer and half-heartedly planning next year's already. I'm pretty focused on the festival season (hey dream career) and with Glastonbury out of the picture and finally turning 21 in March I really want to hit America.

Coming soon: Lots of music/book/film reviews - I've been feeling rather cultural of late and maybe some long-promised outfit posts. EEK.