I don't want this to be a depressing post in any way, more just a little ramble of sorts. Just there are a few scary/worrying/stressing things in my life at the moment that have kept me from posting properly the past few days. Sometimes it feels like all the bad things come crashing down at once and it makes it even hard to breathe right, let alone function properly. Anyway it's meant that I didn't do my Monday playlist which is one of my favourite blog features, so I'll try and put it up here for all my lovely readers sometime later in the week. On the note of readers, I can't believe I've surpassed the 300 mark. Just wow. Thank you! I think I'm now going to watch some American TV for a bit of escapism. Hello, Vampire Diaries. I'll just leave with my little thought for the day.
This quote kind of makes me think we all have the inner ability to be Edward Cullen's sparkling in the sunlight. We just need to find our time to shine.
When I was little my parents used to tell me when we died we became stars. I think I still like the idea because of the romantic notion stars possess. They're this omnipresence in the night sky, a ceiling of beauty; beaming down on children sneaking out to a party, lovers clandestine affairs and old couples holding hands and looking back. In death we'd be something youngsters looked up to and made wishes and pinned their hopes on. We'd be a security blanket, an ever constant, 100% reliable. In fact, in becoming stars we'd have all the qualities many aspire to possess in life. It's quite a nice thought that one day we'd all be on this equal playing field, all reaching our potential and shining down on a new generation. Of course, like so many things it's entirely fanciful.

