dazed and confused




Sorry for the incredibly poor quality photos, my actual camera's charging for the weekend and I'm scared to take it off for even a second since for Radio One's Big Weekend I charged it for about 24 hours and it didn't get over two bars of battery! Plus I look so tired, the insomnia is back! My shirt's from Yayer and like most bloggers I want all their online stock to magic its way into my wardrobe. I'm also loving the OPI Pirates Of The Caribbean collection at the moment, especially Mermaids Tears. The muted colours are really pretty and go with everything.

The week has gone so fast and I honestly don't know what I've done with my time other than watch excessive amounts of Jersey Shore and golf - possibly simultaneously wishing that I could pull off high waisted plaid pants! (I've mentioned this before. I still want them. It's slightly embarrassing.) Oh and I've been addicted to the Obama Mania on BBC News, I've had it on in the background whilst I've been working and there's certainly been some huge PR driven iconic images presented. And how gorgeous did Kate Middleton look greeting the Obama's - WOW! 

I'm also back lusting after Chanel 5018s, I've convinced myself that if I had them and a Chanel logo t-shirt my life would be complete! The weather has also meant I've had the most schizophrenic wardrobe, so I've spent a ridiculous amount of time taking clothes off and putting them back on again! I feel like I'm coming over all Land Girls style wearing Summer dresses with thick knits over the top. It's rendered me completely hopeless at packing for the weekend though; as anyone who watched Geordie Shore knows, there's no wearing a coat or jacket on a night out in Newcastle!

I bought tickets for Friendly Fires (HELLO ED MACFARLANE STALKING) and Noah and The Whale this week and my friends and I keep discussing Bestival at great length - I feel a drunken purchase coming along! I'm going away for the weekend for wild times: starting off with Swedish House Mafia in Manchester, then onto a possibly very drunken after party at Sankeys, before having to catch a super early train to Newcastle for Evolution festival. Eek! I'm going to attempt to schedule some posts before I have to leave/start drinking! I hope you all have a lovely bank holiday weekend.

Ah and after a few lovely readers have mentioned I apply for this T4 Online Reporter competition, I'm strongly considering it. It's just perfect for all that I'm interested in, but some of the second stage auditions clash with Glastonbury and it says to not even bother applying if you can't make the dates! :( So I'm in two minds about making an audition tape. What do you guys think? HELP! haha