002 I've also just got out of the jacuzzi where I spent an hour reading 'The Five People You Meet in Heaven' - even the dedication page makes me cry. It's such a thought provoking, moving read. Although it does make me want to go on a carousel.
003 I think I'm about to do a big Topshop online shop before I go watch the football. I always end up making online purchases when I'm sat in a towel, with my hair in rollers, getting ready to go out. Moments of weakness!
004 Oh and I'm currently having a complete dilemma trying to choose between Hop Farm Festival or Lounge on the Farm. HELP! Anybody been to either? Or just have some general opinions? It's at times like this when I realise just how indecisive I am!
005 I watched 'Dirty Dancing' (again) the other day when my Mum, sister and I were having a film marathon whilst Dad was out on the town with his friends (yes, I know, complete role reversal, I should have been the one having a night out!) and I realised just how much I loved it. We're talking knowing every line word for word here and me yelling "Where is my beige iridescent lipstick?" at the screen along with Lisa. Plus I am that in love with the outfits that I'll totally forgive them for the majority of them barely resembling styles of the 1963 period 'Dirty Dancing' is supposed to be set in. It's strange how many vintage films you can watch and then go find outfits that appear as if they've been lifted right out of it in Topshop though.
Genuinely can't decide if I want Baby's cardigan or her Mum's dress more! Swoon!
I LOVE white denim at the moment. And smock tops. And white plimsolls. Phwoar.
I am so in love with this dress, and am even more in love with the floral tea dress Lisa wears when she plans to sleep with Robbie - but I couldn't find it online anywhere.
I love this shot. Although I've been weighing up all day whether I'd be Baby with her denim and book or Lisa with her super-sized vanity and pastel shirt!
Best scene. Ever.
Not going to lie though - Mrs Schumacher is so my favourite character. Look how innocent she looks in her knitwear and little hat when really she's a thief!
Oh swoon! I am totally going to spend my night listening to the soundtrack on repeat.














