cream coloured ponies and crisp apple strudels

So I'm cheating a bit, given that it's not actually Friday any more, but here are a few of my favourite things this week....


001 Glastonbury line up announcements. It's huge and amazing and I just can't wait. I really do live for the Summer.


002 Books. I'm reading at a ridiculously rapid rate at the moment, I seem to be spending far too much money on Amazon and racing through them far too fast! I keep thinking I'm going to invest in a Kindle but I just don't think I could get all sentimental over a book the same if I wasn't holding it properly in my hands. That probably sounds a bit silly.... but I can't have my dream library room with ebooks! A few people have asked me to do some book reviews so I think I'm going to start turning them into a regular feature on the blog. What do you think?


003 Watching films from your childhood. It's the Easter holidays so my little sister and I had a movie marathon. We watched everything from Harry Potter to Parent Trap to The Aristocats. I want singing and dancing kittens.


004 OK. I'll admit it. I have royal wedding fever. I want a old fashioned royal wedding party in the garden with bunting, red lipstick, tea dresses, wedges, cupcakes, union jacks, champagne jelly shots, an all English soundtrack, earl grey cocktails, cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off, BBQ's, pimms.... and possibly featuring life size Kate Middleton and Prince William cardboard cutouts....


005 Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Amazing. Oh how I miss Jamaican Me Crazy smoothies from the Ben & Jerry's parlour in Ibiza.


006 Piercings. I want about four more ear piercings and am desperate to get my nose pierced! Must get them done before my holidays!


007 Jools Holland being back on TV. Just YEY! A glass of wine and 'Later... with Jools Holland' is such an enjoyable evening. I love what an eclectic array of music he showcases and acts always perform so well on his show.


008 These knitted rainbow jellyfish. So cute.


009 Delilah 'Breathe.' I tweeted this track earlier on in the weak and I'm still in love with it now. I think she sounds like James Blake and Katy B's love child on this song, which you can stream or download for free here.


010 The new Winnie the Pooh movie. In love.

I am such a child! I hope you all have a lovely weekend. Please be sunny England!