let us exchange pleasantries & ask about the weather




So this is me... and my first post is coming from my bed! Seeing as the typical British weather means I develop some sort of ailment every time I leave the house I am currently cooped up in my room poorly sick. Having finally come to the conclusion that there are only so many episodes of True Blood and Boardwalk Empire one can watch before one starts to feel a little detached from the outside world; in a last ditch attempt to keep my sanity I thought I would start this blog. After all, when you begin tweeting that you want to leave your student life behind you and marry a gangster, having been swept away with the glamour of prohibition, some drastic measures have to be taken.


Thus, when my Mummy kindly delivered these goodies at lunchtime I knew today would be the day when I would finally be a good little blogger. After all, there's nothing like a Tom Ford exclusive to make you feel better. As for DJ Mag, whilst I've already read it cover to cover, my poor head can't quite take a Joachim Garraud presents CD quite yet. Although the Bassjackers remix of Solveig's Hello is screaming at me to listen to it! I'll stick to Jamie xx for now. On repeat. Because I am obsessed.


I've been planning this blog for a while now. In fact, I've been compiling a book of ideas. Geeky, I know. But, my new years resolutions were,
001. actually keep a diary
002. frequent the gym more than once a year
003. start a blog.
and I've been rolling on the high that not only have I been going to the gym 5 days a week but also now it's February I can legitimately say (for the first time in my life) that I've managed to keep a diary longer than a month. So, now I'm going to make my random musings, day to day business and fashion, film, photography, literary and music obsessions public. Scary and probably somewhat dangerous. I can promise in the future that there will be more excitement than this post has to offer. For now, this is me dipping my feet into the ocean or wearing in a pair of Louboutin's....