Nothing else needs to be said. It's January, the home of resolutions; these are not so much resolutions but personal goals. Some of these are wishful thoughts outside of my control, others are to be achieved entirely by my own making, all come from the heart.
001 see my name in print
002 finally, get round to moving to London
003 begin afresh - new blog / new life / etc
004 find that perfect internship in music industry / journalism / PR / events
005 buy business cards
006 indie movie theatres > chain cinemas
007 stop being afraid
008 bake more - although this will mean the dreaded "c" word - CARBS aplenty which cancels out the typical "lose a few pounds" resolution
009 see Lana del Rey live again, all being well the 24th January
010 drive to a festival overseas - aircon and no human turtle homage will be too beautiful!
011 attend more sporting events AND see The Killers / Miguel Campbell / the xx / The Weeknd / Frank Ocean / James Blake / Bon Iver live
012 commit to the scary world of outfit photos
013 stop using instagram and do not fear the lomography camera
014 spend more time outdoors
015 review more products / events
016 perfect the CV
017 return to university (EEK)
018 atone for a major mistake I made not so long ago
019 LAS VEGAS BABY! ideally taking in my teenage crushes - Motley Crue/Criss Angel alongside dinner at the Bellagio and a boxing fight.
020 dedicate a book of my own creation to the people that matter the most
My Mum is telling me I have to say "yes" to everything this year, currently that leaves me with four dinner dates next week. My heart, my head and my waistline will not let this continue till February. But I do need to be more confident. I've sheltered away from so much this past year when I should have seized each opportunity as if it were the last. But I think everybody will identify with this upon occasion. Sometimes, the hardest thing in the world seems to be putting ourselves out there and truly living recklessly, with abandon, as if our life is a motion picture not reality.

