Hey lovelies, it feels like forever since I blogged after spending the weekend at Parklife dancing in the sparse sun and sliding around in a lot of mud, and rocking a rain formed perm that rivalled Katy Perry's in the video for Last Friday Night (can so feel a post wholly about this video coming along soon). I feel really out of the loop so I'm going to spend tonight catching up on blogs and comments! And I'd just like to say a big Hello and Thank You to all the new readers, I recently surpassed 400 which is just crazy! I've got a Parklife review coming later in the week and some new features on their way which I'm really excited about. But when I've not been splashing around in ankle high puddles of mud and getting crushed against barriers this is how I've been (briefly) spending my week on the web....
Looking at grown - up holiday destinations
and childish ones!
Loving all things Beyonce (especially this leaked track)
Lusting over white Summer dresses,
jewellery I can't afford
and cocktails (Doorly Daiquiri from Ibiza Rocks) out of my grasp!
Being persuaded into buying yet more festival tickets!
Enjoying new tracks from The Kooks
and Kasabian.
Completely sympathising with this after a Disney marathon
and not loving that real life Princesses are now providing the same unrealistic expectations.
Loving Grimmy donning a feather boa on Style the Nation.
Spending way too much time playing with Google
and analysing Glastonbury stage times!
Adoring the Henry Holland Pre Collection video.
Completely obsessing over Chloe Sevigny's Opening Ceremony collection
and Yasmin's outfit from Parklife! FIT!






















