[one] So it's Friday already; time seems to be going so fast at the moment and this week I've done a whole lot of nothing other than thinking and planning. Oh! and possibly wishing that I was wearing these and this here! The week's been pretty chill since I've got some big plans next week; I'm kind of nostalgic for the days of going out seven nights a week and gig hopping. Growing up sucks! I 100% need to move but the apartment hunt isn't going too well, due to the recession properties in the city centres rentals are either rocketing or getting snapped up so super speedily!
[two] I've been looking at intense driving courses too and was just wondering if anyone has done one here? Or knows anyone that has? I've heard both good and bad things about them but I love the convenience of them organising tests without the long wait even if it does mean a bit of extra expense. I had a dream last night that I had a VW Campervan and the back was done out with all these little fairy lights and scatter cushions and everyone was listening to Koreless, smoking Sobranie cocktail cigarettes and drinking hierbas out of the bottle. Kind of wish it was reality.
[three] I'm currently wearing glitter nail varnish and feel like a pre-teen about to go to my first school disco. It's great. Albeit the mini heart attack I had when I spilt said polish all over my Macbook earlier wasn't so great. Whoever said girls can multitask is completely wrong in this circumstance; it has been demonstrated on more than one occasion that I find it beyond my realm of ability to watch Annie Mac on ustream and simultaneously paint my nails. Yet I try every week.
[four] I'm super excited about the Saturday Spotlight I have for you all tomorrow, I actually don't think I've been this excited about a singer for ages! I just find her (whoa, surprise surprise it's a girl) videos completely mesmerising and she kind of looks like a bambi eyed, pouty Brigitte Bardot - bet that's got you excited! Ha! And sounds just PHENOMENAL. I want to be her.
[five] Oooh and I changed the font because I've always worried just how easy it was to read? So I think this will just be neater and cleaner for everyone. And, I mentioned the other day how I wanted to do some festival guide posts and stuff. So I think I'm rolling out a new schedule with the festival posts being on Wednesdays.
[six] These are all the things I'm lusting after this week and can't afford as I spend all my pennies on tickets. Mostly it's from Topshop, River Island, Regal Rose and ASOS. That printed jumpsuit is going on my Topshop card ASAP though. I want to wear it to Evolution. And I'm obsessed with the peace symbol. I want it tattooed on the reverse of my wrist. And a cross. And a heart. Cliche.

