Hey lovelies, I hope you've all had a lovely weekend enjoying the sunshine (for all those in the UK). I've spent it glued to the The Masters - I warned you I was a massive sports fan! So apologies all those that follow me on Twitter for the golf obsessed tweets! I've been rooting for Rory McIlroy all weekend, and was practically in tears over his demise last night! I genuinely have nail marks in my palms from anxiety!
This post is really about how I just want to say a massive thank you to everybody who reads, comments and follows this blog. I surpassed the 200 followers mark this week and it was completely unexpected and so appreciated. For years I've always been writing tidbits of stories and poems that I've never let anybody read, so this blog is a massive step for me. I've been working on some ideas for regular features this week and I'm thinking a blog revamp might be happening - just a heads up for any dramatic changes that you may see happening over the week!
Since festival season is coming round fast (yey!) I've also spent a lot of time this week wishing I was back at Snowbombing, a music festival in Austria. Especially as friends have been tweeting about spending the past week skiing and sunbathing on the pistes! Heaven! even if I am an utter skiing fail! So I thought I'd share some photo highlights of last year, including lots of jagerbombs from the best bar man in the world (seriously this man was handling about ten orders at once), bracing every weather type from sun to rain to fog to snow to hail, banter with Crookers, daily bruschetta and mojitos, forest parties, lots of fancy dress, tasty treats, Justin Bieber on repeat, getting Friendly Fires and The Enemy's guitar picks, falling in love with Eristoff black and lemonade, street parties, stealing road cones from France, ferry trips, scary cable cars and lots of bruises from the barriers. It's a great European festival - where else can you do aerobics that descend into snowball fights with Mr Motivator up the mountains, see Fatboy Slim play in an igloo and watch the Prodigy play in a forest! and to top it all off Mayrhofen is ever so pretty and scenic. It's like a snowy, mountainous, slightly colder Benicassim! I'm already planning on saving up for next year, with a little stay in the Ice Hotel too!



